Today I have Mark Drager, and in this episode, we’re getting tactical about how to build an agency (and build a business in general) and how to deal with the hustle burnout.
Mark Drager founded his creative production company in 2006, grew it to a little over $2m in annual revenue, and then slowly watched as it all crumbled around him. Through the hard lessons learned and working to not make the same mistakes twice, today Phanta Media focuses less on growth and “keeping the machine fed” and more on doing extraordinary work with really cool people. As a brand strategist, Mark also understands the need to be courageous and has developed a killer process that can help you make your next courageous move.
Grab your cup of coffee and join us as we talk about:
- The ups and downs of entrepreneurship
- The enneagram and how it affects us
- Why when it comes to selling, you just need to get out there and start
- Extreme burnout: what do you do when you can’t do it anymore?
- Starting over and rebuilding after hitting rock bottom.
Connect with Mark:
👉🏼 Instagram: @mark.drager
👉🏼 Podcast: We Do Hard Things
Connect with Courtney:
👉🏼 Instagram: @courtneymarie.me
👉🏼 Website: courtneymarieco.com
👉🏼 Template Shop: Browse our Kajabi Website Templates
Interested in trying Kajabi?