I did this podcast with Jocelyn Berding, an Austin-based recruiter. She asked me and Ann Wilson to come on her show! A lot of entrepreneurs and business owners go through a lot of the same things, but we don’t talk about it. Someone else’s story and challenges may be just like yours, and sometimes it’s helpful to know that you’re not alone in your struggles in entrepreneurship.
In this episode, we’re getting real and raw. We’ll explore the ups and downs of entrepreneurship, our personal journeys, productivity, growth, faith, and more.
Grab your cup of coffee and join us as we talk about:
- Should you turn your hobby into a business?
- The mental battles that helped us take action
- Going from paycheck-to-paycheck to paying off debt
- How to manage finances as an entrepreneur
- How to stay on track to meet your goals
- Staying motivated to do the things we don’t want to know
- Being open with your faith in entrepreneurship
Connect with Jocelyn:
Connect with Ann:
Connect with Courtney:
👉🏼 Instagram: @courtneymarie.me
👉🏼 Website: courtneymarieco.com
👉🏼 Template Shop: Browse our Kajabi Website Templates
✨ 10 Tips for a High Converting Sales Page
Interested in trying Kajabi?
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment